Enjoy a simple yet practical dive watch with a classic Seiko face and bright luminous hands.
- Very durable
- Simple and pleasant looking
- Popular and appreciated by most customers
- Bright and long-lasting illumination
- Fairly thick
Similar Models on Amazon:
When you say the word Seiko you automatically refer to the brand that sells status and quality for the best price. Seiko is not known just for their masterpieces which were proven by the time test but also for their unbeatable prices for fairly complicated and beautiful watches. Generally speaking, if you’re looking for the best price but you do not like quality compromises, Seiko is the watch brand that you need to start your search with.
The first thing you observe when you pick up the Seiko SKA371 is how thick it is. This does not mean that the general aspect of the watch is not good, rather that it takes some time to fully accommodate it on your wrist. If you are already used to thick watches similar to G-Shocks then the size of this watch won’t represent a problem whatsoever.
When it comes to technical aspects of the watch, there are not a whole lot of features to explain like on a G-Shock because Seiko likes to play it simple and include just the well-known stuff. The movement which stays at the core of the functioning of this watch is an analog quartz type which keeps the time accurate. The unidirectional bezel is very common. It is the same bezel that Seiko used at a large number of diving watches and besides that it runs smooth and stays where you put it there is not much to say.
The display is exclusively analog and features all three index hands for hours, minutes and seconds as well as a date window on the right. Every indicator on this watch features the special LumiBrite paint which is well known for being very bright and long lasting, exactly what divers would expect. No matter if you are underwater, during the night or both the watch will be visible enough to read the time at a glance.
A very well chosen part of the watch and one of the reasons why Seiko is so appreciated is the Hardlex Crystal window. Although they could have used a more expensive Sapphire crystal, the mineral one is still very well incorporated and quite thick so that it will not represent the weak point of the watch. There are a lot of manufacturers which also use this type of mineral crystal window hoping that this would make the watch indestructible while missing the whole point of incorporating the window in a manner that also protects it from shocks. Thankfully Seiko has enough experience to know this and they put it to practice with the Seiko Prospex SKA371.
If you want a tough dive watch that can sustain the abuse of an active life but at the same time have an attractive, eye-catching case then the Seiko SKA371 would be a quite good choice.
You might want to take a look at our selection of best Seiko dive watches by clicking here.
- Water resistant up to 200m or 660 ft.
- High-quality stainless steel bracelet and case
- Double locking clasp
- Unidirectional bezel
- Patented LumiBrite index hands and indicators
- Analog Quartz Movement
- Very tough construction, similar to a G-Shock
- Date window with magnifier
- Case diameter of 45mm and thickness of 14.8mm
SEIKO SKA371 Kinetic 200m Diver Review "BFK"
Deep dial makes the watch. The SEIKO "Caesar" classic arrow hands fit if you prefer those. Fits perfect I've had the mod done by Dr. Seiko.
Seiko SKA371 Stainless Steel Kinetic Dive Watch
$226.00 out of stock
2 used from $203.40
- Round watch featuring unidirectional corrugated dive-style bezel, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at 3 o'clock
- 42 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet and foldover clasp with double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
Seiko SKA577P1 Kinetic Black Dial Black PVD Stainless Steel Mens Watch
$309.99 out of stock
- Water Resistance : 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 feet
- Black Steel Bracelet Strap
- Round Pvd Stainless Steel Case
Seiko Men's SKA413 "Adventure" Stainless Steel Kinetic Diver Watch
$182.99 out of stock
4 used from $170.18
- Stainless steel watch with gear-shaped bezel, ribbed band, and skeleton hands
- 45 mm stainless steel case with automatic kinetic movement and analog display
- Functions without a battery, powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Features protective Hardlex crystal dial window, date window, unidirectional bezel, and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft)