A wristwatch is not simply an accessory to show you time. Surely, its functional value is important to a wearer. However, modern consumers are highly concerned about aesthetics. They think that timepiece can transform their style and reflect their personality. You may like to visit a reliable store to find the best watch for your purchase. But, what would you do when you could not find the desired watch model in the store’s collection? Customization is the ultimate option for you. You can customize your watch band and make the timepiece look different. (Click here to start your custom watch straps)
The present age is an age of digital devices and smartphones. You can easily know time from your mobile. However, wearing a wristwatch is a fashion that will never be outdated. Timepiece enthusiasts cannot resist the idea of customizing their watches.
Benefits of wearing custom watch bands
- Show different styles on every occasion– You like to match your style with the occasion, and that’s why custom watch bands will be the best solution for you.
- Save your money– There is no need to buy a new watch. By replacing the band, you will find a new look.
- Eco-friendly– As you like to show your environmental consciousness, you can replace your old strap with a better and eco-friendly one. Switch your straps between different watches.
- Sentimental value– Leather and other similar materials need special maintenance, while nylon is easy to clean. Based on your preference, you can choose the right one.
Which watch band material is best for you?
While choosing your custom watch straps, the material is important. You can replace the old watch strap with a new one made of quality materials. Your watch will get a new look and feel. Let us introduce you to the most common watch straps.
The most durable and elegant strap for watches is made of leather. The high-quality, eco-friendly leather can last long. However, standard watches faux leather straps, which are cost-effective options. Watches with genuine leather are costly options for consumers. Another option available for you is full-grain leather, which is the strongest material used for watches.
A leather watch strap is highly fashionable and matches both formal and casual styles. The best fact is that your skin will not feel sweaty while having a constant contact with your leather straps.
Titanium watch bands
Titanium is a lustrous metal with a beautiful silver-tone and high strength. It is stronger than stainless steel. However, one demerit of titanium straps is that they can easily get scratched. Titanium makes your watch lightweight, and you will feel best while putting the titanium watch around your wrist.
Silicone rubber bands
Silicone is resistant to low and high temperatures. You will feel comfortable with the silicone straps. Available in a range of colors, silicone rubber straps are much eco-friendly. The soft, smooth silicone straps are a favorite choice of several men and women. You have to maintain these straps by keeping them dry.
Polyurethane rubber is stronger than silicon rubber and is not a costly option. You can use it while engaging in swimming, diving, and other outdoor activities. PU rubber straps are comfortable and have water-resistant capacities. You can find these straps with an athletic look.
Stainless steel bands
Although stainless steel bands are durable, they are available at a very low cost. One of the major advantages is that these straps retain their original look for several years. But, as the metal is heavy, the strap may make you feel uncomfortable.
Nylon watch bands
Some watchstrap users do not like the nylon bands. However, these straps are water-resistant, comfortable, and breathable. While going to a swimming pool, you can prefer nylon watch straps. You can find these straps in several colors that match your style. Moreover, you can easily clean them while they are wet.
Take some time to choose the watch strap materials.
A few tips for watch band customization
It may be the first time you think of personalizing your watch straps. Some tips will be useful for you.
- One of the best options for you is to match the strap with the dial of your watch. For instance, a blue dial looks perfect with a blue leather strap. Some consumers prefer a contrast in their watch designs. For instance, they can look for blue straps of different shades. Moreover, blue dials also look attractive with brown leather bands. Similarly, lighter shades of leather straps can go with the silver and white dials. Most commonly, watches have black dials, and you can choose straps of any color for them.
- Another way of matching a watch band with your timepiece is to match it perfectly with the markers and hands. For instance, a black watch dial with brown markers and brown leather straps will make you look smart.
- You can focus on the lining and thread color of the band. Match the dial color with the leather color. Likewise, the markers’ color needs to be in consistent with the thread’s color.
- The colors of markers and dial may also be contrasting. However, it is not the right choice for those who love minimalism.
- You can match your watch band’s color with your outfits and other accessories. Especially, when you like to have a perfect look to get ready for a party, it is one of the best tips for you.
- It is also good to focus on your wardrobe collection. You may check the strap colors that you already have.
- Your personality is one of the biggest factors in deciding on the custom watch band. Every man has a unique personality, and as you know yourself best, you can find the right strap.
You can now search for custom watch bands and personalize your timepieces. Your watch will have a distinctive look. When you find your original band wearing away, you can invest in a new strap. Show your style with the custom-designed watches.